The Online Planner will be available in early September and should be your go-to resource to help you find general information, sessions and special events, create a schedule, filter sessions and keywords, and catch all the highlights of the conference.
Ways to use the WE20 App:
- Build your daily schedule
- Receive reminders and updates
- Engage and network with friends and colleagues
- Locate where events are happening
- Take notes, bookmark and filter
- Synchronize across your devices
- More to come!
Session Career Levels:
- Collegiates & Graduate Students
- Early-Career Professional
- Mid-Career Professional
- Experienced-Career Professional
- Senior Leaders & Executives
There are approximately 260 sessions placed on the program, including lecture sessions, panels, and lightning talks.
In addition, WE20 will offer three (3) Keynotes provided by a high-ranking industry, government, or academic leader, and Mega Sessions (large audience group sessions presented by a professional subject-matter expert and appropriate for all career levels).