Experience SWE Teamwork in Action and Help Drive the Success of the WE20 Conference!
Fulfilling a volunteer role at WE20 is easy and fun and makes you eligible to earn a registration refund post-event. To be eligible for the volunteer refund, you must check-in for your shift at the WE20 Volunteer Room.
- Volunteer positions are limited for WE20 – please sign-up early.
- All collegiate volunteers for WE20, who were not at WE19, will receive a $25 refund off of their registration after they have completed their volunteer commitment. All volunteers must ensure they check-in prior to starting their volunteer shift.
- All professional volunteers for WE20, who were not at WE19, will receive a $125 refund off of their registration once they have attended their volunteer shift. All volunteers must ensure they check-in prior to starting their volunteer shift.
- SWE will honor the promo code discounts promised to those who are collegiate or professional volunteers who attended WE19, volunteered at IIBI, and earned a discount for WE20 only. For WE21 and beyond, all volunteers will be eligible for volunteer refunds following the event for which they volunteer.
- For WE20, it will take up to 30 days to process refunds and have them appear back in the accounts for those who have successfully completed their volunteer shift. We’ve put measures in place to expedite the process for WE20 over WE19.
- Lead volunteers for WE20 will receive direct communication regarding their discounts and for WE20 and beyond, they will receive promo codes to use pre-event.
- Only one volunteer refund or promo code is allowed per attendee. Refunds cannot be combined with a registration promo code. Volunteers cannot combine multiple IIBI or WE20 shifts to receive multiple refunds.
- Once you commit to an assignment, you must fulfill it. If you need to change your assignment, we ask that you do so through your volunteer account before September 30, 2020.
- If you fail to complete your assignment (no show), you will not receive your partial registration refund after the conference. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer credit cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Volunteers should attend the volunteer training, which will be offered virtually prior to WE20.
Sign up for a WE20 volunteer shift here (Coming soon)