WE20 Code Of Conduct
- The Society of Women Engineers is committed to hosting a relaxed, educational, informative and fun annual conference. WE20 intends to foster a safe and harassment-free event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, non- religion, and other protected characteristics.
- By registering, attendee agrees and acknowledges that they are complying with our code of conduct while participating in the 2020 WE Annual Conference.
Conference Rules And Regulations
- Participants will obey all rules and regulations of the event venue and instructions of the event staff. This includes the under 18 policy as it relates to the sessions and exhibit hall.
- Participants are expected to secure their belongings and take responsibility for them.
- Participants will not spam or follow event participants, nor will participants post content that is obscene or otherwise objectionable or without permission from the owner.
- Participants will not use WE20 for commercial or advertising purposes. Event organizers reserve the right to escort any individual from the event who is reported to be soliciting and who is not an official attendee, exhibitor, and/or sponsor of the event.
- If you have been involved (or noticed that someone else has been) impacted by a breach of either the Code of Conduct or Conference Rules and Regulations, or have additional concerns, please contact a member of the WE20 staff onsite or by emailing email@example.com.
Photography and Video
Participants agree that WE20 official photographers and videographers will take general photography and/or video during the conference and my image may be used for marketing purposes for print, electronic, and other media, including the website.