WE20 Registration will open in May 2020. All registration services will be provided by Convention Data Services (CDS). The only authorized registration site for WE20 is here https://we20.swe.org. To obtain help with your registration, please email SWE@xpressreg.net or call 774-247-4026.
The registration portal is divided into four categories: Professional, Collegiate, Exhibitor, and Invent It. Build It. (including programs for high school, middle school, parents, and educators):
- Attendee Type: All post-graduate attendees, speakers, press members, and any non-collegiate or non-exhibitor are considered professional. This may include active career, retired, unemployed, STEM Re-Entry or other categories within this type. Both members and non-members may register here.
- Promo codes: Only one promo code per attendee can be used for professional registration.
- Member Status: Professionals must first purchase a FY21 (7/1/2020 – 6/30/2021) membership before 10/23/2020 through swe.org AND THEN register for WE20. Professionals may also opt to register as a non-member and pay an additional fee to add membership as a product during the WE20 registration at any point and up through WE20. There may be a delay of up to 45-60 days post-WE20 in processing memberships purchased through WE20. The career fair is open at all times to professionals regardless of membership status.
- Upgrades: The professional registration type allows for registration add-ons for events at the time of registration or post registration.
- Career Fair Access: Both professional members and non-members have full access to the WE20 career fair, including the hour-long professional-only segment.
- Attendee Type: This includes all collegiate types, both member and non-member, as well as full-time graduate students.
- Promo code: Only one promo code per attendee can be used for collegiate registration.
- Member Status: Collegiate registrants must first purchase a FY21 (7/1/2020 – 6/30/2021) membership before 10/23/2020 through swe.org AND THEN register for WE20 to guarantee member status at WE20 and have full access to the career fair floor. Purchase of membership after registration or purchase of membership after the deadline may result in non-member status at WE20.
- Career Fair Access: Collegiate access to the career fair during member hours is limited to members only.
- Upgrades: The collegiate registration type allows for registration add-ons for events at the time of registration or post registration.
- There is no option to purchase collegiate membership through registration.
- There is no option to purchase a career fair only registration for collegiates.
- Attendee Type: This registration is limited to ONLY booth personnel and cannot exceed the allocations given to each exhibitor depending on the size of their booth. Each company designated booth point of contact (POC) will receive a sign-in password once the booth contract is signed and payment is received. Exhibitor Registration is divided into two sections:
- Full Registration: This registration type allows the exhibitor access to the exhibit hall during all times, and all sessions. This registration type is limited to the allotment defined by SWE.
- Exhibitor Floor Only Registration (limited with cost of $100 per exhibitor): This registration type only allows access to the WE20 Career Fair Floor but cannot access other areas of the conference without an upgraded registration. This registration type is limited to the allotment defined by SWE. Exhibitor POCs or exhibitor may opt to pay an additional $250 per person to upgrade to a registration that gives full conference registration access. Exhibitors and POCs may also add-on tickets for special events.
- Bulk-upload requests: bulk registration requests must be received by 10/23/2020 in order to be processed in time for WE20. SWE cannot guarantee we can process bulk uploads if data is received after 10/23/2020.
- Member status: Member status is not indicated on exhibitor full, exhibitor floor only, or exhibitor upgraded badges.
Note: Any solicitation by non-exhibitors (with the exception of special sponsors approved by SWE) will not be tolerated and violators will be asked to leave the building.
Invent It. Build It. Attendee
- Attendee Type: This includes all students in middle school and high school and parents and educators. Students who wish to attend the Invent It. Build It. EXPO show on 11/7/2020 can also register here.
- Promo code: Only one promo code per attendee can be used for this registration type.
- Member Status: Not applicable.
- Career Fair Access: Students under the age of 17 and below are not permitted on the WE20 career fair floor unless arranged with executive level conference management in writing prior to 10/23/2020 and with an appropriate SWE staff and adult chaperon.
Bulk-upload requests: bulk registration requests must be received by 10/23/2020 in order to be processed in time for WE20. SWE cannot guarantee we can process bulk uploads if data is received after 10/23/2020.