We are excited to continue our partnership with ONPEAK Housing services. ONPEAK is a full-service housing company and will support WE20 bookings. We expect the housing site to open no later than March 9, 2020 with an abundance of hotel choices with attractive group rates. Conference hotels will be available to the following groups:
- Professional Attendees
- Collegiate Attendees
- Faculty Advisors
- Corporate Partnership Council
- Government Rated rooms (government ID available – limited rooms)
Group blocks are available. A group is considered more than nine (9) reservations. Individual reservations are also available at each category.
Book your hotel room as soon as you can HERE. Do not book hotels directly, as you will receive higher rates. You will be asked to indicate the type of room and number of guests in the room.
Be sure to read the housing policies before booking. This will prevent you from making costly mistakes while booking hotels.
Please visit the housing section for a hotel directional map. Each hotel will be indicated with location, distance from the convention center, and rate per room night. Most hotels are within 1 block-10 blocks.
You will need to GUARANTEE your room with a credit card. This card will not be charged until 60 days before the start of conference. To cancel a room, you must visit the ONPEAK HOUSING site. Be sure to receive a valid cancellation notification when cancelling a room, or you may end up with hotel no-show charges.
Booking a Government Rate Reservation
WE20 has availability for hotel room reservations at prevailing government rate. Due to the verification needed, the process is as follows:
- Select the hotel you desire and make a reservation at the standard rate with your desired arrival and departure dates.
- Contact Jeanne.Elipani@swe.org requesting a government rate.
- Your request will be transferred to onPeak, our vendor and they will check government rate availability for your hotel. If the particular hotel does not have a government rate available, they will suggest alternate hotels. Once this is complete, our onPeak rep will change the rate to “government” and send you a revised reservation within 24-48 hours.
Rates subject to change when applicable per diem rate is announced. government or Military ID will be required at check in. If not presented, government rate will not be honored. Questions: contact Jeanne.Elipani@swe.org
If a room needs to be cancelled, you must visit the ONPEAK HOUSING site at to cancel your hotel.
Beware Of Housing Pirates!
Housing pirates are NOT legitimate companies. ONPEAK is our only official housing vendor.
Each year, housing pirates contact our attendees and exhibitors about booking hotel rooms, which results in confusion, revenue loss, and inconvenience to our registrants. Please do not respond to these calls. Our only housing firm is ONPEAK. and they will NOT contact you unless responding to an inquiry.
Some traditional pirate company offenders are:
- Global Expo – (888-304-4350)
- Event Travel Planners – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expo Housing Services – (866-319-3976)
- Exhibitors Housing Management – (800-600-4513)
- Exhibitors Housing Services – (800-217-4402)
- Corporate Booking Services – (CBS Inc.)
- Global Travel Partners
- TravelEra – (800-348-5816)
- Convention Housing Authority
- Global Housing Services Corporation
- National Travel Associates
Housing Questions? Contact Jeanne.Elipani@swe.org