The Society of Women Engineers is pleased to announce that our Collegiate Section President Housing Promotion will continue for WE20 New Orleans and will be generously sponsored by supporting companies. This special promotion allows many Collegiate Section Presidents to receive complimentary accommodations for four nights (Wednesday November 4 to Sunday, November 8, 2020).
Rules do apply – visit our application form to sign up. Rooms are awarded first-come, first-served until occupied.
To register for this option, you must
- Read and abide by the instructions.
- Fill out a request/commitment form.
- Register for the conference.
Any questions on this promotion should be addressed to Jeanne.Elipani@swe.org.
- Request will be verified by Society of Women Engineers.
- The participant must be a undergraduate Collegiate Section President.
- An alternate may be assigned if the president is NOT attending conference at SWE’s discretion.
- The room must be checked into by midnight on Wednesday, November 4, 2020.
- No charges can be made against the room. All incidental expenses must be paid for by credit card. Room and tax will be paid for by SWE.
- The room will be a double/double room. Each room will be shared by two section presidents and a third guest cannot be added.
- Our housing partner will assign roommates in order received, only segregating by gender, so it is important that this is identified to us via the request. NO special requests for roommates will be honored.
- SWE cannot fund any alternate housing options once the rooms are occupied.
- Identity of the Collegiate Section President (CSP) will be determined by the section/region report filed with SWE HQ. You and your section’s treasurer must be members in good standing and your section must have submitted its financial report for the previous year with Society headquarters.
- Registrant will conduct with integrity at the hotel as a condition of this promotion.
- Registrant agrees to hold SWE harmless from and against all claims, actions, causes of action or liabilities arising out of or resulting from any act, negligent or not, undertaken or committed while participating in this promotion.
- Request for rooming must be made no later than September 18, 2020, as rooming lists will be turned into the hotel at that time. Rooms are assigned first-come, first served and are limited to rooms availability.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other conference discount.
Questions: Contact Jeanne.Elipani@swe.org