As of October 30, 2020, we are moving to “onsite” registration, which will be handled through our virtual event platform (vFairs) you may click here to register if you have not already and upon registration will have automatic access to the event. Please note that with onsite registration all individuals will be given member-level pricing but non-members will NOT have membership included with their registration purchase.
The registration portal is divided into three categories: Professional, Collegiate, and Exhibitor.
- Attendee Type: All post-graduate attendees, speakers, press members, and any non-collegiate or non-exhibitor are considered professional. This may include active career, retired, unemployed, STEM Re-Entry or other categories within this type. Both members and non-members may register here.
- Promo codes: Only one promo code per attendee can be used for professional registration.
- Member Status: To receive member pricing, members must renew/join SWE on swe.org with a FY21 (7/1/2020 – 6/30/2021) membership or later prior to starting the WE20 registration process. All non-member prices (excluding exhibitor registrants) will include a SWE membership. Excluding exhibitors, all attendees at WE20 (virtual and in-person/hybrid) will be considered members. There may be a delay of up to 45-60 days post-WE20 in processing memberships purchased through WE20. The career fair is always open to attendees regardless of membership status.
- Upgrades: The professional registration type allows for registration add-ons for events at the time of registration or post-registration.
- Career Fair Access: Both professional members and non-members have full access to the WE20 career fair, including the hour-long professional-only segment.
Note: There is no option to purchase a daily or career fair only registration for professional attendees.
- Attendee Type: This includes all collegiate types, both member and non-member, as well as full-time graduate students.
- Promo code: Only one promo code per attendee can be used for collegiate registration.
- Member Status: To receive member pricing, members must renew/join SWE on swe.org with a FY21 (7/1/2020 – 6/30/2021) membership or later prior to starting the WE20 registration process. All non-member prices will include a SWE membership. All collegiate attendees at WE20 (virtual and in-person/hybrid) will be considered members. There may be a delay of up to 45-60 days post-WE20 in processing memberships purchased through WE20.
- Career Fair Access: The career fair is always open to attendees regardless of membership status.
- Upgrades: The collegiate registration type allows for registration add-ons for events at the time of registration or post-registration.
Note: There is no option to purchase a daily or career fair only registration for collegiate attendees.
- Attendee Type: This registration is limited to ONLY booth personnel and cannot exceed the allocations given to each exhibitor depending on the size of their booth. Each company designated booth point of contact (POC) will receive a sign-in password once the booth contract is signed and payment is received. Exhibitor Registration is divided into two sections:
- Full Registration: This registration type allows the exhibitor access to the exhibit hall during all times, and all sessions. This registration type is limited to the allotment defined by SWE.
- Exhibitor Floor Only Registration (limited with cost of $100 per exhibitor): This registration type only allows access to the WE20 Career Fair Floor but cannot access other areas of the conference without an upgraded registration. This registration type is limited to the allotment defined by SWE. Exhibitor POCs or exhibitor may opt to pay an additional $250 per person to upgrade to a registration that gives full conference registration access. Exhibitors and POCs may also add-on tickets for special events.
- Bulk-upload requests: bulk registration requests must be received by 10/23/2020 in order to be processed in time for WE20. SWE cannot guarantee we can process bulk uploads if data is received after 10/23/2020.
- Member status: Member status is not indicated on exhibitor full, exhibitor floor only, or exhibitor upgraded badges.
Note: Any solicitation by non-exhibitors (with the exception of special sponsors approved by SWE) will not be tolerated and violators will be asked to leave the building.
PROFESSIONAL: Full Conference Registration – SWE Member Options ORIGINAL
|Registration Type & Options||WE20 Price|
|Professional SWE Member||$350|
|STEM Re-entry Professional Member||$150|
|Retired or Unemployed Members||$150|
COLLEGIATE: Full Conference Registration – SWE Member Options
|Daily and Full Conference Registration – Collegiate Options||WE20 Price|
|Collegiate SWE Member||$75|
ONLY VALID BEFORE ONSITE REGISTRATION: *Non-member prices include a FY21 SWE Membership (7/1/2020 – 6/30/2021) and the attendee will be considered a member at WE20. All membership purchases are non-refundable with no exceptions. Memberships purchased through registration will be processed within 60 days of WE20’s conclusion.
ATTN: Global SWE Members: If you are experiencing issues while registering, please contact email@example.com.
Virtual Career Fair Access at WE20
Wednesday, November 4, 2020:
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Open to all registrants
Thursday, November 5, 2020:
- 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Monday, November 9, 2020:
- 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 10, 2020:
- 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Promotional Discounts (promocodes)
SWE offers promotional discount codes for several initiatives, i.e., conference speakers, volunteers, etc. In many cases, the discount is awarded to the prevailing rate, i.e., member or non-member, early or late, etc.
These codes are entered during the registration process. There is a strict limit of only one promotional code for each registration submitted. Please note that some promo codes have a cap and will be allowed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Cancellations and refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Society of Women Engineers and received by August 31, 2020. Refunds are only granted for general registration. No refunds can be given at any time for special events and tours with no exceptions. Attendees who wish to switch to the all-virtual or in-person experience (or vice versa) can do so at no charge.
Membership orders through registration will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Note: Cancelling a registration does NOT cancel the participant’s hotel reservation. All reservations booked through the ONPEAK HOUSING site here should have been cancelled.
For any reservation booked outside our housing system, make sure you cancel your hotel room and receive a valid cancellation notice, or you may end up with hotel no-show charges.
An attendee may be substituted at any time before October 23, 2020. After that date, substitution is not guaranteed. If your registration is a different registrant type or category, the difference will need to be charged. SWE does not permit the use of badge switching without official attendee substitution.
The Society of Women Engineers does NOT accept purchase orders as a form of payment. All registration fees must be paid by credit card.